About the challenge
We want to give fans the most unforgettable experience, whether they are watching live in the stadium or from home. We are seeking innovative solutions that enhance the ambience both inside and outside the stadium, bring new ways of to life and immerse fans in the moment. Your solution can provide fans with the ultimate entertainment experience.
We are open to receiving unique fan engagement approaches that can help us achieve this goal. We believe that the best ideas come from a diverse set of voices, so we welcome entries from start-ups, scale-ups, and established organizations alike. Our ultimate aim is to create a fan experience that is memorable and engaging, for all fans.
What are we looking for?
Our aim is to create an experience that engages fans from the moment they enter the stadium until the final whistle. Therefore, we are looking for solutions that can enhance the show effect in the stadium. This includes solutions that help us give a more dynamic and engaging opening and halftime show or allow for innovative sponsorship activations.
Additionally, we are looking for solutions that can improve the ambience in and around the stadium. This could include solutions that enhance the lighting, sound or visual effects, or other solutions that help to create a more immersive atmosphere.
Besides improving the ambiance, we are also looking for (digital) solutions that can increase real-time interaction with the crowd. This could include solutions that facilitate real-time polling, real-time feedback on the game, or other interactive solutions that engage fans during the game. The aim is to create a more engaging experience for fans that connects them to the match (and to other fans), regardless of where they are watching.
Your solution should be ready to be implemented, and should help create a comprehensive and engaging stadium environment that captures the excitement and passion of the sport.
- Solutions must be tangible and create measurable value
- Time-to-implement is preferably short-to-medium term
- Solutions must be possible to integrate within existing web- and mobile applications
- Cost efficiency (regarding set-up costs as well as ongoing costs) is key to enable implementation of the solution for a broader range of (professional) clubs and leagues
- All solutions must be compliant with GDPR
- Appropriate measures with regards to cyber security must be in place
What we are not looking for
- Solutions that may damage the pitch
- Solutions that impact sportive matters around the match (e.g. players, warm-up timings, etc.)
- Solutions that require an increase in employment efforts