About the challenge
We want to revolutionize the way we engage with our fans by creating unique experiences that cater to the interests and preferences of each individual. Herein, we are looking for solutions that enrich the experience for the fan while inside the stadium, as well as before and after going to the game. We want to increase and enrich the array of services that we provide our fans with, and use insights to offer them the services that fit their interests the most.
In order to enhance the personalized customer journeys of fans, we challenge the world of start-ups, scale-ups, and established organizations to showcase their innovative solutions.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking innovative solutions that cater to every aspect of the fan journey: from before fans arrive at the stadium to after they leave. Solutions could expand and diversify our services, including merchandise, mobility, and F&B. We are also looking for new types of offerings to help create more opportunities for engagement, in order to provide our fans with the things they love at the time they want it.
At the same time, we recognise the importance of technology in creating a satisfying and engaging fan experience. We are seeking solutions that expand our digital touchpoints in the customer journey, making it easier for fans to interact with our service providers before, during, and after the game.
To build on our loyal fan base, we need solutions that bring fans closer to the club, match, and players. Solutions could help us foster stronger relationships with fans and find new ways to connect with them through interactive experiences.
We are looking for solutions that are ready to be implemented. Ultimately, our goal is to provide a seamless and personalised fan experience that keeps fans coming back for more, creating a strong and engaged community.
Issues to consider
- Solutions must be tangible and create measurable value
- Time-to-implement is preferably short-to-medium term
- Solutions must be possible to integrate within existing web- and mobile applications
- Cost efficiency (regarding set-up costs as well as ongoing costs) is key to enable implementation of the solution for a broader range of (professional) clubs and leagues
- All solutions must be compliant with GDPR
- Appropriate measures with regards to cyber security must be in place
What we are not looking for
- Customer data platforms that collect and unify customer data from various sources
- New ticketing providers that offer alternative ways for customers to purchase event tickets
- Mobility solutions